Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everytime you touch me



I wanna feel this way longer than time
I wanna know your dreams and make them mine
I wanna change the world only for you
All the impossible I wanna do
I wanna hold you close under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile and feel your pain
I know what's beautiful looking at you,
Here in a world of lies you are the truth
And baby...Everytime you touch me I become a hero
I'll make you safe no matter where you are
And bring you anything you ask for ... Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark .... When you tell me that you love me

love you :)

8 comments:

Rosa said...

حلوة قوي يا روزا كلماتها معبرةجداً جداً

Anonymous said...

Mr.


I want to make you see just what I was
show you the loneliness and what it does
You walked into my life to stopped my tears
everything is easy now I have you here

And Baby, everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe no matter where you are
and bring you anything you ask for
nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me


In a world without you
without you,
I'll always wonder
All I need is your love
You make me stronger

Anonymous said...

روزا يا رب تكونى بخير
وطمنينا بقى على النونو
جاى امتى ان شاء الله
ربنا يتم لكم على خير
وتحياتى للاسره الكريمه

Anonymous said...

لديك هواية الكتابة ؟
هواية تأليف الشعر ؟
هواية الرسم والفن التشكيلي؟
هواية تصميم الأزياء ؟
أم هواية الرسم الرقمي ؟

مهما كانت هوايتك
فانضم لنا في مجتمع هوايتي

مجتمع الهوايات العربية
من هذا الرابط
http://www.hwaity.com/vb/
ننتظر زيارتكم وتشريفكم لنا

د/على خميس said...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
mum Rosa
:)
i'm just a little bit older than u but i see that u r waiting for this word ..... mum
so let me call u mum rosa only for these few monthes :)
i'm just kidding
Miss Rosa
i ask ALLAH the mighty ; an easy and safe delivery for u, a good child and a happier life
may ALLAH bless u and ur family
plz accept my greetings

Anonymous said...

ايه الاخبار
يا رب تكون استرك الصغيره بخير
وهانت تقريبا
ربنا يتم لكم بخير

micheal said...

يا روقانك يا روزا
:))
تحياتي

Yassmina said...

mabrouk ya roza
srry l2naha mt25ara kan b2ali ftra msh bfta
bgd fr7tlk aweee aweee